Cart is empty
Fire & Rescue - Low Pressure - Inflatable Jacks - Complete Kits
Items: Inflatable Jacks - Low Pressure - Fire & Rescue - Complete Kits - Set Capacities: 2.5 to 20 tons
Type: Complete Fire & Rescure Kits
- Air bag jack complete kits with controller, hose(s) and accessories
- Bag material: Hypalon-Neoprene composite
- For fire and rescue applications
- Operating Pressure 8-10 psi (20 psi max), portable air tank or compressor operated
How It Works: Use compressed air from a portable air tank or air compressor to blow up the inflatable bag like a balloon, in turn raising heavy loads sitting on top.
Applications: For lifting of machines, fire and rescue, civil defense, cargo, heavy objects, rigging, lift truck service, relocating industrial machinery, and moving shipyard equipment
Description: Inflatable jack, also called a mat jack or a lifting bag. Hypalon and Neoprene construction for unmatched durability and strength. Requires air supply of only 8 - 10 psi. Large anti-slip surface. Unlike the high pressure bags, the low pressure bags give you full capacity even when fully inflated. Use on hard or soft ground.
- (1) One Bag Set includes - (1) one Air Bag Jack, (1) one single control box, (1) one 25 ft Low pressure supply hose, (1) one 10 ft Compressor hose (air compressor not included)
- (2) Two Bag Set includes - (2) two Air Bag Jacks, (1) one double control box, (2) two 25 ft Low pressure supply hoses, (1) one 10 ft Compressor hose (air compressor not included)
Control boxes control the advance, hold, and retracting of the air bag. Controls are outfitted with pressure relief valves. Double control box allows for independent or simultaneous operation of one or more airbags. The air supply hose connects the control box to the air bag. The compressor hose connects the compressor or air tank to the control box.
Not Included: A portable air tank or air bottle may require a regulator at the tank to regulate the air coming out of the tank. The 'Regulator for Air Bottle' is sold separately as an optional accessory (see accessory section below table).
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!More
Learn More: Things you need to know before you buy! See Bottom of Page
2. Put a check mark in any box in front of each table row to keep the row highlighted.
3. To compare multiple items, first check the item, then click “Add button” to add them to the compare list. Next: Click on “View compare list” to view the selected items side by side.
|Model||Set Type||Set Capacity (tons)||Capacity per bag (tons)||Lift Height (in)||Deflated Length (in)||Deflated Width (in)||Deflated Height (in)||Weight (lbs)||Usually Ships Within||Price||Qty.|
|M019||$3,424.00||Pics + More|| |
|M020||$3,574.00||Pics + More|| |
|M021||$3,801.00||Pics + More|| |
|M022||$6,844.00||Pics + More|| |
|M024||$4,727.00||Pics + More|| |
|M025||$4,997.00||Pics + More|| |
|M027||$6,995.00||Pics + More|| |
|M028||$12,457.00||Pics + More|| |
What you should know BEFORE you buy!
Set up example:
Matjack low pressure lifting cushions work best in cantilever or "hinged" style lifts, but can also be used for vertical lifting if rigged correctly so lateral movement of the weight being lifted is restricted. The low pressure air bags work on volume rather than pressure to create the lift, working from 8-10 psi/.5-.7 bar depending on the model. The low pressure cushions, unlike high pressure air lifting bags which lose capacity as they inflate, lift the weight they are rated for the full lift stroke of the cushion. These inflatable air bag jacks are made with Hypalon and Neoprene for unmatched durability and strength, which is why they are the number one choice for low pressure equipment among rescue squads, all branches of the U.S. military and civil defense agencies worldwide. 5 year warranty, but with normal care and maintenance, they should work well over 20 years trouble free. CE certified.