Cart is empty
Heavy Duty - Individual Skates
Items: Steel Chain Roller Skates - Heavy Duty - Individual Skates - Capacities: 3.75 to 50 tons
Description: Features endless steel chain action design. These skates are low in height and high in capacity, combining the advantages of minimal lifting with controlled moving.
Top Styles: These roller skates are available with three different top plate styles to fit various types of loads.
- 'Padded' top styles, with built-in neoprene pad, allows for some compression and provides a non-slip surface, a versatile choice for moving on less than perfect floors or for moving metal based machines.
- 'Diamond' top styles have a spike-like steel grid able to grip into wood and provide a secure move for crated or palletized equipment.
- 'Smooth' top styles have smooth steel top, ideal for mounting the rollers to equipment or as a base unit for a variety of top modifications.
Types: Swivel and Rigid. For straight line moves, select the rigid skate. For turns, even in the tightest of corners, use the swivel skates. The swivel skates come with lockable turntables, called 'swivel-locking' tops. These spring-loaded locks can engage every 45° (degrees).
Includes: (1) one steel chain roller skate
Accessories: Optional steering handles are available
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!More
Learn More: Things you need to know before you buy! See Bottom of Page
2. Put a check mark in any box in front of each table row to keep the row highlighted.
3. To compare multiple items, first check the item, then click “Add button” to add them to the compare list. Next: Click on “View compare list” to view the selected items side by side.
What you should know BEFORE you buy!
- Never exceed working load limits!