Cart is empty
Leg Support Dollies
Items: Leg Support Dollies - Load Capacities: 225 to 3,500 lbs
Special Feature: Each dolly has a recessed center, which will hold and support a leg.
Description: These compact triangular shaped dollies come with a recessed center and are often called cup dollies or cup casters. One dolly is to be placed under each post or leg of the article you intend to move; once all posts have dollies, you simply roll your cargo to its destination. Whether you’re moving across the room, down the street or into a truck, the swivel wheels and tripod wheel arrangement will allow the load to move in any direction. Even top heavy articles can be transported safely and securely.
Applications: Used to move restaurant ovens, industrial equipment with support feet, or anything with posts
Type: Light Duty, Medium Duty, Heavy Duty, & Super Duty
Roller Type: Semi-Steel - Bondcelon - Rubber Tread - Tuffbond - Polyurethane. Please see below for wheel descriptions.
Warning: Never exceed rated capacity!More
Learn More: Things you need to know before you buy! See Bottom of Page
2. Put a check mark in any box in front of each table row to keep the row highlighted.
3. To compare multiple items, first check the item, then click “Add button” to add them to the compare list. Next: Click on “View compare list” to view the selected items side by side.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs)||Type||Roller Material||Width (in)||Height (in)||Roller Diameter (in)||Cup Diameter at Top (in)||Cup Diameter at Bottom (in)||Cup Depth (in)||Weight (lbs)||Usually Ships Within||Price||Qty.|
|B001||$72.62||Pics + More|| |
|B002||$76.74||Pics + More|| |
|B003||$79.83||Pics + More|| |
|B004||$83.95||Pics + More|| |
|B005||$87.04||Pics + More|| |
|B006||$96.31||Pics + More|| |
|B007||$103.52||Pics + More|| |
|B008||$103.52||Pics + More|| |
|B009||$96.31||Pics + More|| |
|B010||$100.43||Pics + More|| |
|B011||$105.58||Pics + More|| |
|B012||$117.94||Pics + More|| |
|B013||$748.30||Pics + More|| |
What you should know BEFORE you buy!
- Semi-Steel: Chosen when weight bearing and ease of rolling are the primary considerations, with floor protection being secondary. Excellent in high heat applications.
- Bondcelon: High weight capacity wheels used in a variety of conditions; high heat, water, grease, oils, animal fats, acids and detergents. Made from macerated fabric impregnated with phenolic resin.
- Rubber Tread: High grade hard and soft rubber tread wheels are used for providing maximum floor protection. Hard tread is used when a higher weight capacity is required.
- Bondrelene: Hard, black plastic wheels are easy to start and roll. They are also impervious to grease, oil, gasoline, cooking fats and most acids.
- Tuffbond: Hard white plastic wheels with a high weight capacity, wide temperature range, non-marking, non-shedding, anti-static, non-absorbent, and impervious to most chemicals.
- Polyurethane: 6 inch diameter high capacity roller, steel core with polyurethane tread. Non-marking floor protective. Temperature range: -45 to 180 degree Fahrenheit.